Friday, June 22, 2007

Friends?

What exactly are Friends? Friends are people whom you make in a certain place of interests. It is amazing how people who are once strangers getting together to know more about each other and instantly like magic, they become best friends all of a sudden.

To me, friends are important. It take two to build a friendship between people. The friendship is incomplete when only one party is giving the other party all the trust and when the other party misplace this trust and tell others what is going on between other people.

Friendship should be built using sincere, trust, care, concern and other factors. From this moment on, I shall use this as a criteria to make friends and maintaining my friendships with other peoples. In the past, I might not be a very good friend to some people. However, from now onwards, I am going to be a very quiet listening ear who listen to people about their troubles. I am also going to lock secrets within me including mine. No way is anyone going to know anything from me. Lastly, I find it hard to trust friends whom I really had trust with any more of my secrets. Bad experiences had shun me away from my true friendship. I think I shall use sometime for healing before I would place my trust in people again.

Best pals don't be worried about me. Since YOU are my best pals, I will not keep any thing about me from you people. YOU people are my only listening ears. Without you, I can't imagine who I should talk to when I am feeling down. THANKS A LOT! Rest assured that YOU will still continue to hear from me.

For people whom think that YOU are my Best Pals, I am sorry you are WRONG! The most you are should be only good friends. For you, there is nothing for me to say to you except maintaining this friendship. The friendship is not trustable for me to tell you things. You just have to work harder in maintaining such a difficult friendship with me. A warning to those who acted pal wirh me. No matter how hard you try, YOU will never going to be one of my best pals as all you wanted is to have some juicy gossips about me to talk about. NAH! You will NEVER get such a chance and I meant it. If it happen once, I could still forgive and forget and maintain such a relationship with you. However, when you misplace this trust once and again, I am SORRY! You are OUT of my Life!

No comments: